Friday, October 30, 2009

Boston Restaurant @ PJ and Soho KL

I received my gift vouchers within 2 weeks after my participation in MyFM's games.

RM150 of Boston vouchers.

This is the first time I heard of Boston. The concept of which is that there is no chef in the restaurant. All food are delivered from the HQ. Hence, they can control the quality of the food easily.

I guess I am just a pathetic person as I find it quite hard to find someone to share my joy. My family members are far away. Therefore I decided to go with a friend, but in the end he ditched me with the expiring vouchers. Due to short period of notice, most of my friends weekends had already been booked.

Therefore, I went to Boston alone. I really hope I am good with roads, then I won't have to round the same place over and over again. I went to their outlet in PJ, the only place I am familiar with. Luckily, the location is not hard to find.

Yeah, I am so happy I see you at the traffic light!

There are a few concepts in Boston, one of which is "Chill Out"

I have lots of time to take pictures of the menu.

And finally, this is what I ordered.

I think I used up RM60 of vouchers. I took away another drink too. The food was quite nice but I did't find the food very fresh. It tasted like it is marinated for long enough to taste really very good! If you are craving taste more than freshness, this is the right place for you.

I was thinking about eating another meal alone when Kim were so enthusiastic to go. Therefore, We went to the Soho KL branch together with her husband.

I love the restaurant! It's really a great place for dates.


Kim ordered burger set.

Kim husband ordered steak set.

I ordered speggetti!

Here are some pictures taken with our new cameras. We just got our new cameras a week before this dinner. Apparently, Kim's husband wanted to buy a camera too. Therefore, we went to the same shop and got the same model of camera. All photos below are using pin-hole mode. Kim likes it! Cheers Panasonic LX3!




2 comments:

NamONamO said...

Bumped into your blog accidentally while searching for Boston. Nice blog and please to meet u. =D
Have a nice day. Adios~

Jane Kong said...

Thanks a lot for dropping by. ^___^