Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dear heart, I am sorry...

Dear heart,

How are you my dear heart?
I know I have hurt you badly.
I can feel what you feel.

I am sorry,
I don't know how to take good care of you.
And now you're bleeding like never before.

Will you stop beating one day?
Will you finally give up and leave me?
What can I do to make you stay with me?
What can I do to protect you?

I have tried whatever I could.
But I still can't heal you.
How can I heal you?
Can time really heal you?
I am giving all my time to you.
And I try my best to give you anything you need.

Can you forgive me for one last time?
I will be good to you.
Trust me?

4 comments:

Yuan said...

Sounds sad lup... Cheer up. This is the best way to treat your heart :)

Anonymous said...

take care my dear *hugs*

cruellays said...

heart says: nop ><
lai, apply the law of attraction!

Jane Kong said...

Thank you my dears! I will be happy! Lai, apply law of attraction!