Monday, April 25, 2011

Being on National TV

It all started when I received a phone call from my college mate. She had asked me to help her appear in her talk show. Without asking much, I said yes. I guess I wanted to appear in TV badly.

I was extremely nervous throughout the whole process. I am even nervous now. From knowing that I will be doing the filming to knowing the date of the air time for the show, the whole process was just so overwhelm for me.

It's actually a talk show between men and women. I guess sometimes we tend to think alike among the same gender. I think this is what it is about, to argue among gender. And that is the name of the talk show <男女嗆反調>.

It is a mandarin talk show shown in NTV7 in Malaysia since March 2011. My episode is to be aired on 30th April 2011. The topic was about whether we should still be friends with our exes. To learn more about the show, you can visit the below links for more information. (Opps, it's all in mandarin.)

Daily News Sina
Life TV Malaysia

My family and friends are very happy for my appearance in TV. I sincerely thank everyone for all the support they put in. They are always giving me support and wondering when is the air time for the show. I was more worried that I am going to ruin the show or worst, all my parts are being cut off.

I am not even sure whether I should ask anyone to see the show. It would be so embarrassing to see myself so not gorgeous sitting next to a top model. Yes, I am sitting next to the champion of "I want to be a model", Eloise! She is a very nice person. She sent me pictures that we took on the day to my iPhone.

I will need to upload the photo after the episode is aired to avoid any form of breaching the law. Finger crossed for Saturday's show. I hope it is not too bad.

0 comments: