Sunday, February 27, 2011

Show me how you Burlesque!!

When I saw the "Burlesque" trailer from the television, I had a feeling I will like the movie very much. And don't girls have good instinct? I absolutely love it.

The movie was not shown in IOI mall. Therefore, I needed to travel further down to Sunway to catch it. It was totally worth the jam, time and money.

I have always loved musical movies. The first one I watched was the "Phantom of the Opera" back in college times. I have loved it so much. I guess I like watching people sing. It's like being in a concert, only it is not live.

I didn't feel like I am watching a musical movie at all. It was just too great! Christina Aguilera sang most of the songs. She has very strong vocal! How can I have that? Though I didn't really adore Cher's voice, her singing technique amazed us. She has a solid voice.

I didn't expect Ali (Christina Aguilera) to involve in a romantic relationship with Jack. It was so sweet to watch both of them in the big screen. There was so much laughter in the cinema. The girl who sit behind me laughed her lungs out and I was practically laughing at her.

So, Cher and Christina showed me how to Burlesque. Though I still don't know how to, I will definitely buy their DVD to learn more about it.

*heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey..... show me how you Burlesque*

2 comments:

追梦者 said...

留下脚印..
欢迎您跟随我,以引导更多人得到启发.

Jocelynlai said...

Jane,

I also love <>.. nice movie and that time I was working d.. u r very young le..

Cheers :) ~