Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions (2009-2010)

Happy New Year!! *Hurray*

I always love crowds. Although I didn't go out to join the crowd for the new year countdown, my heart was very much at ease as I celebrated the 1st of Jan with my love ones. My heart is finally home again.

I am very blessed in the year of 2009. I have matured myself in so many ways. I am blessed that my family and friends are very supportive and caring. I want to thank all of you and you know who you are. "Thank you very much for standing by me!" *Hugs and Kisses*

Let's not waste anytime and review my 2009 resolutions!

Health and diet:
- Ran a 10KM marathon!
- Conquered Broga Hill!
- Taken up badminton with my colleagues.
- Completed the yoga course.

2010: Keep it up!


Family:
I just find my family members are too cute! I love them very much and I want them to stay how they are. Except erm... well, you know..

2010: I will come home more often in 2010!


Financial:
I realized that financial status should not be disclosed in blogs.


Personal growth:
- Cultivated reading habit, finished the Twilight Saga series.
- I managed to restrict myself in buying fashion magazines. In 2009, I have totally cut out "CLEO" and "Female".
- Being awarded as a Gold agent for call and monitoring.
- Terminated the master program project.
- I changed my wardrobe to more formal attire to work. (This project will be terminated in 2010)
- Set up a cozy room with the help of friends. Set up my wardrobe and cupboards myself.

2010: Keep it up!


Charity:
This is a new column which I find very important. Filling time with charity events are so meaningful.
- Joined the famine 30 hours! Collected donation from my friends and colleagues for the children.
- Had my first blood donation.
- Sponsored a child (since 2008)
- Recycle goods.

2010:
- Spend more time in charity activities.
- Will try to use containers for food take away.


Leisure and fun:
This column is terminated.


A special thank you to Xavier for getting me both of the diaries above for 2 continuous years!


In the year of 2010, I just hope that I can be a more loving person. I hope to be a better person, a better granddaughter, a better daughter, a better sister and a better friend.

5 comments:

Yuan said...

Happy that your life is full of excitement. Good that u have tried so many things before. Keep it up lup!! Erm, except for the financial part...

Jane Kong said...

Shh...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sallykok said...

Ah Moi, firstly, all the best for you in 2010. Secondly, keep the good work which you had done for 2009. I know you did well in charity last year, just keep the good work in 2010. Lastly, let's go GREEN!

Jane Kong said...

Thanks a lot Lih! You're always so supportive! Yes Lih, let's go GREEN!!