Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Love is My Time

I felt like insomnia has hit me again. I was not able to sleep the whole yesterday night. I had stayed up until 8 to 9am in the morning. I am not sure whether it's the gastric, the tea, the heat of my room or just me.

"What is love?" I have been thinking about the same question over and over again these past few days. Am I really in love or I am just someone who pretend that I know?

Love might not be anything in life. But without love, will there be any thing left for living this life. Can we really live for money?

Learning to love and to be loved is part of life. I guess everyone should go through the cycle of love. Every child is born with love, the love from its parent(s)*.

I read about a complete family is based on the love of the parent(s)*. A child is very sensitive to the emotions of his parent(s)*. Therefore, if the parents are in fighting terms all the time, the child will be emotionally affected.

*Single parent might need to do the job of two. But it's not impossible. I am sure the child can still grow beautifully when the parent is always cheerful and content.

I guess I don't know much about love. But one thing I know about is that time is required to build love.

I asked myself a lot of times what type of a husband I want. I guess I needed a husband that can spend time with me. I want a husband that can build a family with me. We should discuss what we want and work towards it. I hope we can learn how to become a better person then a better parent.

I want a husband that will set love as his first priority in life. Love shall be above money, sports or other activities. The most valuable thing you can give to your family is not money and status but TIME. You can use time to earn money, why not use some time to earn love?

I hope my children are content of being able to sit together for dinner every night with their family. I don't want them growing into kids that do not see their parents everyday but has the most advance robots at home.

I want a husband that is able to discuss things with me. I hate dictators who does not even know what is important enough to discuss. I hope we can enjoy the process of working things out and not the result of it.

I hope I can share our financial planning. I hope we can buy things together and give each other opinions. I want us to learn to have something together before having a child together.

It is sad that some guys don't like to accompany girls to go shopping. Some are just too busy. Even if some are not, some won't want to come with his girlfriend for some don't want her to blame him if she have gotten the wrong items she need. Who wants a MAN who dares not to take responsibility? How can he take the responsibility to lead a family?

I am always alone. I guess not every one will have the chance to go through the whole human cycle. After all, getting married and making kids to keep human from extinction does not sound like what we have to do nowadays. I guess we are over populated.

Well, lucky generation! Haha... But anyway, I will still be waiting for my prince charming to rescue me one day! "Some day my prince will come, some day...... " *Day dreaming again*


Took a sleeping pill before writing this post. No effect yet? *sob sob*

9 comments:

Yuan said...

If u meet your Mr right then go for it, dun hv to worry so much ar, whatever comes will come one day..

^^wenyee^^ said...

与其说,你所爱的人,是当你快乐悲伤时而想与之分享倾诉的人;
不如说,真正爱你的人,是愿意感染你的喜悦分担你的悲伤的人。

~~~与其寻找幸福 不如经营幸福~~~
~~~爱你所爱 聆听你心所想~~~

Jane Kong said...

wenyee,一直都努力去经营爱情。所以穷追不舍,令自己片体鳞伤。

只怕要经营爱情也得有时间。起码也应该说说问题所在,也应该谈谈解决方案。

如果连时间都抽不出来的爱情,该怎么办呢?

该怎么办呢?

^^wy^^ said...

連時間都抽不出來?!
時間,自己掌握自己安排;
是在於願不願意,想不想,值不值得罷了...
忙~~~ 是真的忙,亦或只是藉口...

有時覺得,放手,何嘗不是一種解脫;
有時覺得,舍得,要"舍"才有"得"!
但是,知易行難啊...

留戀與否,旁人無從置啄,自己最清楚不過,只求問心無悔!!!

愛情,如人飲水,冷暖自知.

Jane Kong said...

谢谢你。爱情,还真的蛮累人的哦!

我想,只要尽力就好了。即使以后可能会后悔现在的决定。但只要自己有努力过、有付出过、有爱过,那就足够了。

心,也不会有遗憾了。

加油加油!

mastermind1602 said...

>:D<

Anonymous said...

爱情不累人
是要的太多所以累

Jane Kong said...

嗨,很开心有无名氏留言。

我想,每个人的爱情观都不一样。有的只要有面包吃就行,有的只要知道他很好就够了。有的要有钱的,有的要每天都可以看到对方,有的一定要生小孩。

人不是只活一辈子吗?不能因为累就放弃自己的爱情吧!要努力,要追求,要好好的谈恋爱。

宁缺不滥,不知道适不适合用在这里呢?

Anonymous said...

爱情观不一样,可是最终要的东西本质上没改变。

WY:
連時間都抽不出來?!
時間,自己掌握自己安排;
是在於願不願意,想不想,值不值得罷了...
忙~~~ 是真的忙,亦或只是藉口...

好好琢磨琢磨吧。