Monday, October 12, 2009

Mate mate is married! *Steamboat dinner at Umami- Sunway*

Although mate mate assure me nothing will change, I guess I still cannot get used to the fact that my mate mate is married.

My mate mate and I have always been friends. We are always very comfortable together. Once, I thought that she was a very ambitious woman. Despite the fact she scored straight As in SPM (10As?), she is still very humble. She always complained that she did not get straight A1s, and she always looks up to better results.

She has a charisma and I admire that so much. I see her being a manager in future. However, everything changed when FY appeared. She has become a family woman. She claimed that she is all the while a family woman. Well, I guess FY just happened to call her true self out her tough shell.

I sincerely congratulate you my mate mate. I am looking forward to your wedding dinner. I wish the both of you a happily ever after. I pray that our topics will not be sex and kids in the future. Please mate mate...

So on my mate mate's registration day, I went dinner with her and her brand new husband. As always, my mate mate get to choose where she want to dine. She has all the ideas of good dining places.


This time, mate mate has chosen to eat steamboat. We initially wanted to visit "Yuan" but was too crowded. So we went to this new shop nearby. Unlike "Yuan", this is an air-conditioned restaurant. They actually use hot plate to replace the stove.


There are a lot of choice of food!

and my favourite, "Sources"!!

Can you see the egg york filter at the top left corner? It is to make the "Sa Cha source" below.

This is the "Sa Cha" source (沙茶酱) that is put for display. Don't worry, they have instructions on how to make this source.

Every customer is given only one oyster. This is really fresh!

Got scallop!

Got BBQ Chicken!

Eat more vegetables as it is good for health. ^_^

How can I not love ice cream?

I had a good dinner.

After dinner, I had a look on mate's engagement ring. It is so pretty!

Finally introducing my mate mate!

Mate mate, you look great and I always love you!

Congratulations dear! ^_^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have thought and have removed this question

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Jane Kong said...

Thank you very much for your comment. It is the biggest compliment I received. I will keep up the good work. Thanks again.