Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Little Surprise ^__^

I wanted to write this post some time ago. I thought it was really very sweet.

Girls like surprises I guess. However, I am in a minor group of not-so-into-surprises kind of girl. I always think surprises come with a price. In order to make the surprise happen, you will need to lie.

There was one time, a friend was looking forward to seeing her long distanced bf on her birthday. Her bf suddenly called the day before to tell her that he was not able to come. Then she cried and was sad for the whole day. Then on her birthday, her bf appeared as a surprise.

Maybe I am too down to earth, my calculations told me that was not a surprise. Her bf basically made her sad for the entire day and then taking advantage of the sadness for the surprise to come. It looked more like playing her feelings to me.

Then again, although I have a high defination on surprises, I still manage to have a little surprise. I didn't know surprises can be so sweet.

I have promised him to watch "Orphan". He loves horror movie! I never liked horror, I would have nightmares after watching. However, I insisted in watching it with him as it had been quite some time since we watched horror movie together.

Queuing into the cinema was like queuing for a roller coaster ride. While sitting in the cinema, I felt like I was on a roller coaster already, waiting it to go downhill. I looked at him nervously, "I guess I am going to sleep!" I murmered.

Soon later, the movie started with a happy music. "Hmm... How come the music is not horrible?" "Maybe it's a new way how horror movie works nowadays. Happy in the beginning, later comes the horror part." I thought.

Then I saw, "Sandra Bullock" on the screen. "Hmm... Sandra Bullock, she sounds familar. Does she stars in Orphan? Oh, I didn't know that. I guess the movie's not that bad after all." I am really slow when it comes to surprises. I still thought we were watching "Orphan" until I saw "The Proposal" coming out from the screen.

I rolled my eyes! I looked at him with disbelief! He throw me a "you're stupid" look. "You didn't know Sandra Bullock stars in "The Proposal" meh?" He exhaled with a slight frustration. "Haha.. I forgot!" I said as I wrapped his left arm. I was a happy little girl.

The proposal was fantastic. I am not sure whether it's because of the surprise, I enjoyed it very much! But still, I have to watch Orphan with him soon because I said I would. *sob sob*

6 comments:

cruellays said...

aww.... very the sweet lup

Jane Kong said...

Hahha.. I also think it's very sweet!

Sallykok said...

Woah, it's been a while since i last read your updates. Well, good going, isn't it? A little sweet surprise will make ur day cheers and you'll keep the sweet memory for a long time. Be positive and stay happy all the times.

Nam said...

Lucky you!

Jane Kong said...

Thanks Sally for all your best wishes. I will continue to stay positive! ^_^

Jane Kong said...

Ohh Nam, go and make some surprises. I have faith in you as you're always so creative!