Monday, September 28, 2009

Xian Ding Wei - Sunway Pyramid

There is this very nice restaurant I went to the other day. I like Taiwanese food. Despite the food does not taste really Taiwanese to me, I thought the food there is reasonable and delicious!
The location of the restaurant is really strategic. It is located just in front of Sunway Lagoon entrance. You can choose to sit indoor or outdoor with ceiling fan.

Can you see the Sunway Lagoon entrance from here?

While I studied design during my first year in MMU, I learned that restaurant like to use hot colours as they arouse your senses. So if you have a look on the logo of the restaurants, it is usually hot colours. Some use red (eg. KFC, Dragon-i). Some used a combination of yellow and red.

Some of the examples of red and yellow logos.

I guess in a way, hot colours make you get hungry easily. Therefore I have a tip to getting thin, that is to "avoid hot colours".

Well, where have we gone? Back to the restaurant! It uses purple as the main colour. (Good choice of hot colour!) The shade of purple is just perfect for the restaurant.

I have a feeling I will get fat today!

My dear has ordered the "three cup" chicken set,

while I ordered the fish with tomato and egg source.

And here comes the "three cup" chicken! It is really yummy!!

A close look on the chicken

I got a very nice potion!

Well, this is the tomato fish set. It is not nice actually. Don't bother to order.

However, I think the soup was nice. I think I had a good meal ^_^

Rating:
2Q (Quality and Quantity): 90 (1-100)
M (Money): 2 (1-100) (1-RM10-20,2-RM20-40,3-RM40... per person)
Percentage visiting again: 2Q/M*100: 45%

0 comments: